Of course, Paris does not end at the edge of the 13th arrondissement but conceals many other curiosities.
Take your time to discover our capital's essential sights to see...
- The Eiffel Tower and the Champ de Mars.
- The Montparnasse Tower and its panoramic terrace.
- The Louvre and Orsay museums, the exhibitions at the Palais de la Découverte, the Grand Palais and the Georges Pompidou centre.
- The Champs-Élysées.
- The Montmartre hill and the Sacré-Coeur.
- Parks and gardens: the Buttes-Chaumont park, the Luxembourg gardens, the Jardin des Plantes
- The Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
With nearly 700,000 m2 , Paris Île-de-France offers the richest and most varied offer in Europe in terms of venues for all kinds of events.
Foire de Paris (Paris Fair)
Paris International Agricultural Show
Paris Fashion Week
Salon du livre et de la presse jeunesse (Paris Book and Youth Press Fair)